Art Library: Flame-boyant
An eye palette developed by M∙A∙C Pro Artists in 12 chic, heated shades.
Ignite inspiration with the 12 chic, heated shades of Flame-Boyant developed by M∙A∙C Pro Artists. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly and blends well. Can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- Amber Lights: Peachybrown with shimmer (Frost)
- Samoa Silk: Warm orange beige (Matte)
- Rule: Vivid orange (Matte)
- Fan the Flames: Warm reddish copper (Frost)
- Daliwood: Burnt brick orange (Matte)
- Louvre at First Site: Cool red (Matte)
- FlameBoyant: Metallic red (Frost)
- Everyone's Darling: Warm wine burgundy (Matte)
- Dada Issues: Peachy brown (Matte)
- La Vida Mocha: Brown with bronze (Frost)
- Embark: Intense reddish brown (Matte)
- What's the Pointilism: White gold pearl (Frost)
Key Claims and Benefits
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
- Apply shadow using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
- Use a 239 Brush to press colour onto lids.
- Use a 217 Brush to blend colour from the creases to brow arches.